The Miami area is an ideal location for our clinics because there is a lot to do in the city and the surrounding areas. If you’re visiting from out for town for spine and joint care, there is a lot for you to enjoy in the area before and after your appointment.
- Railroad museum — If you are a railroad enthusiast or if you simply enjoy history, you should visit the Gold Coast Railroad Museum. This museum contains more than 40 historical railcars, including the Ferdinand Magellan, which was the presidential railcar for years.
- Beach — Kendall and the surrounding Miami area is located very close to several spectacular beaches. You can visit one of the many public beaches or if you want to get away from crowds, pay to enter a private beach. Several hotels along the beach also offer access to private beaches.
- Sports — Kendall is close to the homes of many professional sports teams, including the Miami Heat, Miami Dolphins and Miami Marlins. Depending on what time of year you visit our clinic for treatment, you might be able to catch a big game.
- Zoo — Zoo Miami is located near Kendall. It is the oldest and largest zoo in Florida and is the only sub-tropical zoo in the continental United States. Come enjoy many of the wonderful wildlife species before or after your appointment at Florida Spine and Joint.
- Art — If you love art or history, you may want to visit the Lowe Art Museum or Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Both are not very far from Kendall.
Florida Spine and Joint in Kendall
Florida Spine and Joint offers orthopedic, interventional and chiropractic procedures at our Kendall location.
Our Kendall clinic is located at:
8501 SW 124 Ave.
Kendall, Florida 33183
Phone: (305) 273-0381
Fax: (305) 273-0391(305) 466-8580
Visit Florida Spine and Joint in
Contact us today to learn more about our clinic in Kendall or to schedule your appointment.