Suite 113 Miami Gardens Florida 33169
Monday-Wednesday-Friday: 9am-1pm and 3pm-7pm
Tuesday: 11am-1pm and 3pm-7pm
Thursday: 10am-1pm and 3pm-7pm
We have one clinic right outside of Miami in a city called Miami Gardens. Many people who visit the Miami Gardens clinic can enjoy attractions within Miami Gardens or in the adjacent city of Miami.
Miami Gardens attractions
- Helicopter tours — The city skyline of Miami is scenic against the backdrop of the ocean. There are several helicopter tour services that you and your family or friends can enjoy while visiting Miami.
- Sports — Miami is home to several professional sports teams. Depending on the season in which you visit, you might be able to catch a professional basketball, football or baseball game.
- Beach — Miami Gardens and the surrounding area is home to numerous sprawling beaches. Many are open to the public, but you may prefer to enjoy a private beach instead for less crowds. There are a number of hotels located along the beach with private beach access.
- Parks — Miami Gardens and the surrounding area contains many parks where you can enjoy walks and sightseeing.
- Spanish Monastery — You can take a tour of an old Spanish monastery in Miami Gardens. This monastery is one of the oldest buildings in the United States of America, having been built prior to the development of the 13 colonies.
Florida Spine and Joint in Miami Gardens
Visit Florida Spine and Joint in
Contact us today to learn more about our clinic in Miami Gardens or to schedule your appointment.