Miami Lakes, FL
Miami Lakes is a small section of Miami located near the airport. There is plenty to do and enjoy within the Miami Lakes municipality or the surrounding city of Miami.
Miami Lakes attractions
- Helicopter tours — Enjoy one of the helicopter tours that offer you a dazzling view of the city against the backdrop of the beach and ocean. This is a great way to enjoy an evening with family members or friends.
- Sports — Depending on when you visit our clinic in Miami Lakes, you can catch a professional sports game. Miami is home to professional football, basketball and baseball. Plus, there are several semi-professional leagues that you can also enjoy watching at a lower cost.
- Beach — Miami Lakes is close to the beach. There are many public beaches where you can enjoy a stroll on the sand or a dip in the ocean. Many hotels along the beach offer access to private beaches, which is great if you want to avoid crowds.
- Parks — Visit one of the parks in Miami Lakes to enjoy nature and art. The Amelia Earhart Park features a petting zoo, or maybe you’ll prefer the sculptures at the Garden of the Arts.
- Water Parks — Visit the McDonald Water Park and enjoy the lazy river and swimming pools.
Florida Spine and Joint in Miami Lakes
Florida Spine and Joint offers orthopedic, interventional and chiropractic procedures at our Miami Lakes clinic.
Our Miami Lakes clinic is located at:
7975 NW 154 St.
Miami Lakes, Florida 33016
Phone: (305) 818-1906
Fax: (305) 818-1979
Visit Florida Spine and Joint in
Contact us today to learn more about our clinic in Miami Lakes or to schedule your appointment.