The city of Miami is located along scenic beaches in south Florida. While you’re visiting our Miami clinic for spine and joint treatment, you can enjoy many different attractions in the city or on the beach.
- Ocean Drive — Ocean Drive is one of the most iconic streets in Miami. It’s the one that you usually see in movies set in Miami. There is a lot to enjoy along Ocean Drive, including art, food and entertainment.
- Sports — If you enjoy watching professional sports, then you might want to catch a game while visiting Miami. Depending on when you visit, you can enjoy a professional football, basketball or baseball game.
- Beach — Miami is host to several iconic beaches where you can enjoy the sun, sand and ocean. There are plenty of public beaches, but there are several private beaches as well if you’d prefer to pay and avoid the crowds. Many hotels along the beach provide access for guests to private beaches.
- Museums — Miami is home to the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, which contains several pieces of art and history.
- Miami Seaquarium — If you enjoy wildlife, then you may want to visit the Miami Seaquarium. Come marvel at the wondrous sea creatures on display at this 38-acre aquarium.
Florida Spine and Joint in Miami
Florida Spine and Joint offers chiropractic care at our Miami clinic.
Our Miami clinic is located at:
Visit Florida Spine and Joint in
Contact us today to learn more about our clinic in Miami or to schedule your appointment.